Saturday, January 14, 2012

and in that moment we were infinite
















 It was my 21st birthday yesterday, and I made a really tacky but also really awesome little nook in my garden. If you've been reading this blog for a whle you'll know that I really don't like my own birthdays (because I am not a normal person who enjoys normal things), but last night was kind of great. I had my best friends over ( as many as I could scrape together...so many are still overseas :( ) and we sat on the ground and drank pimms and mojitos and talked about all the stupid shit we did when we were younger.

For some reason, the older I get, I feel like I know nothing about anything. There is so much I want to do, so much I want to be that sometimes it all feels so big and insurmountable. But last night it was enough just to sit outside in the clear night with the people I love all around me and positive energy pulsing through the spaces between us.

xx

PS Tara (the girl in the orange dress) wrote a really great article for portable.tv about the video I made for Cheesy's fashion assessment! It's so lovely and well written, have a looksy HERE

PPS i dont know why the photos won't align :( 

5 comments:

Bérénice ♥ said...

Pretty pictures!

Kizzy-Kensa Maeckelberghe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the park said...

sally, amazing!

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

beautiful photos! & happy birthday! xx

devorelebeaumonstre.com

stephanie... said...

so gorgeous! none of this is tacky, it is beautiful and I'm following you :) happy happy birthday!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Nineteen Candles